Today we were able to take a quick glimpse into what Fletcher Ryan will look like. He did not fully cooperate - he kept putting his feet in his face! He squirmed, moved and kicked the entire time!! No wonder I feel like there is a circus going on in my tummy. We also had to battle face time with the cord, it kept coming in front of his face while we looked at him.
He looks exactly like his brother did in his 3D sonogram.
Here is a profile pic with him rubbing his big toe on his nose! The only difference with Will was that he kept putting his hand in his face, not his foot.
Again with the silly foot and hand...
He at least gave us a smile for this one! The cord is down by his chin on the left side - for those of you looking.
Again, another reason why I feel EVERYTHING he does, he is directly up against my uterus---each time we put the wand to look closer, he would punch at it -- as if he were saying, "Get that thing away from me, you're in my personal space!!"
4 comments:
That is so funny! I can't wait to meet Fletcher Ryan! We're so excited for you guys.
So cute!!
I LOVE the pictures!
Nancy he is beautiful...cant wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment