Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Movin' On Up (the calendar that is)

So, the latest trip to the doctor prompted me asking to schedule the "Big Day" officially, so we could make plans  (One of the wonderful advantages of a planned C-Section) which got my doctor looking at my chart with me.  After looking at this, we discovered that I had my due date incorrect....it really is February 23 not March 1!!  Therefore, Baby Jennings #2 (aka Duce) will be born Thursday, February 17 at 7:30am at Allen Presbyterian Hospital.  Whoo-hoo!!

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Lucky you! You just shaved some major time off! We can't wait to meet your new little man!

Christina said...

That is so awesome...my due date was the 14th and when the dr made my c section appt for 2/3/11 -- I was over the moon excited. I am so ready for the pregancy to be over we can meet those baby boys! Miss you!!!!

The Gleasons said...

Love his name!!!! :) Can't wait to meet him. :)

AmyJo said...

I'm so excited for you Nancy! I love the name, too!