Will's class took a trip to the Downtown Pumpkin Patch and it was so cute!! Very different from the pumpkin patches we've been to in the past. They had stations for the kids to complete different educational and fun pumpkin crafts and activies.
Here, they were exploring the inside of a pumpkin.
Petting Zoo...of course, our animal lover's favorite place to be!! He just couldn't get enough of Collin and McKinney, the goats.
Will taking his turn at Making butter!
Class picture!
attempt at a group shot...not so good
October was also full of those happy, not so planned, but extremely special times.....
bathtime with brothers
Ryan and I met my sweet friend from High School, Holland and her neice at IKEA while Holland was in town shopping for new kitchen appliances. She and her husband just bought a new house in Arkansas.
At IKEA, I bought the most adorable towel for the boys and Ryan look SO ADORABLE trying it on, that I just had to take a shot. He looks like a little garden gnome!!! He loved the towel -- I couldn't get him to take it off, even to play in the backyard!! TOO CUTE.
No comments:
Post a Comment