Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boys will be Boys

These are the days I want to remember.  The days when my boys are being boys....messy, creative, muddy, loving, crazy and messy (did I say that already?)!!
Will has LOVED fingerpainting as long as Mom has let him get his hands into that globby, gooey paint....today was no exception!

Ryan is not quite ready for finger paint, but he has already discovered the sidewalk chalk.  What outside playtime would be compelte without a bit of water to splash around in too? 

My little climber.....he does not stop climbing (see below for his first of MANY climbing stories). 
Did I mention the boys were messy????  Take a look at this one's pants, feet, legs......he was LOVIN' IT!

 
Of course....Will had to take Ryan for a ride around the yard. I have too much fun watching these boys play together.

 Now, the picture below....doesn't he look so cute and innocent playing there?? Well, what this picture doesn't tell you is that he got up there ALL BY HIMESELF.  Will and I were playing in the playroom and knew Ryan had crawled into Will's room.  He does this reguarlly to play with some of the toys in Will's room, we didn't think a thing.  Will went into this room to discover Ryan, up in his bed, grinning to no end.  He climbed up the slide all by himself and he was SO PROUD.  I am trying so hard to catch this feat on video.  It is amazing, he now does it any chance he can.  This is a FULL bunk bed second story climb, at 13 months old.  He is our little spiderman.....can't wait to see what he scales next! :)  This one keeps us on our toes,without a doubt.

1 comment:

The New Family said...

Love all of the fun "boy" pics! Miss you guys!