We have been busy living life here at the Jennings' Home. I could use a hundreded excuses of why I havne't posted in a while, (new technology, camera issues, lack of time) but I won't. :)
Ryan is 9 months old....I cannot believe how time flies!! He is HAPPY almost ALL THE TIME! It is such a blessing to have such a sweet, happy, loving, goofy boy! I cherish every moment with him. At 9 months he is:
- saying "Mama" and "Dada" regularly
- rolling, rocking and on the go constantly
- smiling, laughing, giggling, VERY TICKlISH, adorable
- Sitting and laying down with ease
- rolling
- rolling
He LOVES music and dances and "bops" to anything on! He is so much fun and such a trooper!! We love this sweet boy!!
-
Our big boy Will is staying super sweet as usual and being such a fantastic big brother. I cannot express how proud we are and amazed as we watch him grow! What a blessing these boys are!!
Here we are with Mrs. Claus....a special treat!!
We are getting into the HOLIDAY SPIRIT! We are so excited to celebrate our Savior's birth!


No comments:
Post a Comment