May 15, 1995 – our first date: Our dear friends said I couldn’t stop talking about this guy after we met at a mutual friend’s house a few weeks before, so they set me up with him (a surprise to me until he showed up at the door). We saw Deep Blue Something at Trees in Downtown Dallas and the best journey of my life begun.
March 15, 2001 – He shows up at my door down on one knee, asking me to spend the rest of our lives together. PERFECT
June 23, 2001 – I marry my best friend, soul mate and the man of my dreams at my family church, Highland Park United Methodist. A Miracle!!
We have 2 amazing boys, 2 sweet dogs, a successful business and every day is better than the last. I wouldn’t ever want to take this journey with anyone else.
June 23, 2011 – 10 years I wouldn’t trade for ANYTHING.
We spent our 10 year anniversary at home, relaxing, soaking up the summer and reminiscing the past 10 years, which have seemed to have flown by. We had a fabulous dinner at Gregory’s Bistro and savored our time together. The boys had their own individual adventures, Ryan at Granny Annie & Grandpa’s while Will spent the weekend with Nini. It was perfect!!
Ready for the next 10 years!! I know they will fly by as well and be even better than the first!
No comments:
Post a Comment