We have been busy, busy here in the Jennings’ Household wrapping up a few end of the year programs, entertaining out of town family and just growing every day! Time is flying by. Today Ryan is 3 months old!! I can hardly believe 3 months have come and gone already. Here is what we have been up to:
A few weeks ago, my Aunt Jean came to visit and brought her grandson, Taylor here. We had a wonderful time playing with Taylor and catching up with Aunt Jean.
Wednesday, Will, Ryan and I took Taylor to Jump ‘N Land and had the entire place to ourselves!! It was a blast!
Of course, Ryan slept the entire time and let us play!!
Look at this big boy….he is growing so fast. I cannot believe how big he is getting!!
We have had some special time with Daddy! One of the boys favorite thing to do is help Daddy relax after a hard day at work! When Daddy gets home, often time the boys all rest together while I fix dinner. It is to precious!!
MOther’s Day was very special this year! Nini, Grannie Annie and Grandpa came over after church and joined us for a wonderful lunch prepared by Don. Don and I were able to sneak away for a couple of hours to do a bit of shopping…..wonderful together time.
We finished up the afternoon in the hot tub and had an incredibly relaxing afternoon!
It is so special to see the boys growing so close already! Will is being such a fantastic big brother and Ryan is beginning to interact with him more each day! They are so cute together….only a preview of what is to come.
I love this picture because Ryan was just watching his brother so intently.
Last night, Will “graduated” from his first year Cubby class at Awanas. We are so proud of him. He has learned, memorized and recited 24 bible verses this year to earn his Cubby Badge! What a blessing.
Here he is walking the stage to get his award and certificate.
His cubby class all together!
He was so proud of himself as he walked off the stage, it was precious!!
Will, we could not be more proud of uou and all you have accomplished this year.
Will and Cubby!!
Wow...a bunch all crammed into one post. We have more pictures to come because we have come to the end of Will's soccer season and the team celebrated at our home this past weekend. I didn't get any pictures, but hope to get some from others who took pictures. We have also had some bluebonnet pictures taken and hope to get those posted soon too. Anyway....this is enough for now! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment