Saturday, February 26, 2011

Introducing Ryan Fletcher

 Introducing Ryan Fletcher Jennings
Born: February 17, 2011 @ 7:58 am
6.5 lbs / 18.5 inches

Such a proud DADDY!! He has been such a wonderful sport through all this!! I am so fortunate to have such a remarkable husband, loving father and tremendous provider for our family. 
Will is such a proud big brother!! He took a fun snack to school on Thursday when his little brother was born - blueberry popcorn balls with a fun tag reading, "Today Will is a Big Brother!!"


We were so fortunate to have our wonderful family come from all around. 
My sister has been a lifesaver for a second time!! She came, loved, cared for, cooked and did everything possible to take the best care of us while we made our adjustment to a family of 4.  She is truly super woman!! I know she needs a vacation after all the hard work she put in at our home!  We love you Jeannie and cannot be more appreciative for your love and support.
Chelsea, Jeannie's youngest, came to help out and boy what a big help she was too!! She was a helper to us and such a HUGE playmate for Will!! We were delighted to have her come and help out as well!!

  
My brother, Monte came in from Charlotte, NC.  It was such a treat!!
 
Grandpa was delighted to hold his precious grandson.

Will couldn't have been happier to have Uncle Monte to play with!!

Great Grandfather Grady (97years old) adoring our sweet boy. He just couldn't get over how small he was and said over and over again, "I have seen many babies in my 97 years and I have never seen a smaller or more beautiful baby!" 
Great Grandma Nona holding Ryan!! She beammed from ear to ear and wouldn't put him down, even to eat!


There is nothing like a grown man brought to tears over holding his two great grandsons while sitting next to his grandson!! We are so blessed!

The Boys!



The whole family at home!!

Chelsea and Ryan


 Now there is nothing Don would not do for our precious neice Chelsea and of course, swimming was the least we could provide as an activity while she was here. She and Will swam everyday at least twice a day and walked our little puppies around the block countless times!  They are SO PRECIOUS together!!

 I could not be more proud of Will and how he is handling his new role as Big Brother!! He is the first to jump to Ryan's rescue when he is crying always saying, "Don't cry Ryan, your big brother William is here!"  He adorns him with kisses and is so gentle!! What a blessing to have the two sweetest boys in our lives!

As I post this, I noticed that I do not have a picture of either of my wonderful mothers (Mom and Mom-in-law).  Of course, there will be many more pictures to come and of course, some pictures of my fabulous Moms!! They too, were angels as they have been caring for our family during this special time in our lives!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We are so excited for you! We can't wait to love on Ryan!

AmyJo said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I've so been waiting for this post. Ryan is beautiful! I love how Will is just glowing with pride. He's going to be the best big brother. Congratulations. We can't wait to meet him.