Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Precious BOY!!

We are overjoyed to announce we will be blessed with another baby boy!  We could not be more excited for Will to have a brother! Even though I, as Mom, will be completely out numbered, I am delighted to have another sweet precious boy!





Our family was able to join us for dinner Tuesday night for the big reveal!  Nini, Grannie Annie, Grandpa, Uncle Ray and Aunt Audrey (from Colorado) came to find out the big news, in person! It was so much fun. 
Aunt Audrey


Aunt Audrey, Nini and Grannie Annie

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We are so excited for your family! Congratulations!!

The New Family said...

I'm so, so excited for you guys! Yea for boys!!

The Gleasons said...

Many congrats! Will is so lucky to have a little brother! :)

AmyJo said...

Woohooo!!! It's going to be so fun watching Will teach a little brother all kinds of things. Is he just so excited? Miss you!